Terms & Conditions
Security Deposit is refundable according to the Terms of the Agreement within 14 days after departure.
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover are accepted. Money Orders or Cashier’s Checks are to be made payable to Country Rentals, LLC.
TERMS OF THE AGREEMENT:
- The Landlord has the right to inspect the premises without prior notice at any time to enforce the terms of this Agreement. Should the Tenants violate any of the terms of this Agreement, the rental period shall be terminated immediately. The Tenants waive all rights to process if they fail to vacate the premises upon termination of the rental period. The Tenants shall vacate the premises at the expiration time and date of this Agreement.
- The Tenants shall maintain the premises in a good, clean, and ready to rent condition, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner. The Tenants shall leave the premises in a ready to rent condition at the expiration of the Rental Agreement, defined by the Landlord as being immediately habitable by the next Tenants. Tenants shall pay for maintenance and repairs should the premises be left in a lesser condition. The Tenants agree that the Landlord shall deduct costs of said services from the security deposit prior to refund if Tenants cause damage to the premises or its furnishings.
- The Tenants shall dispose of all waste material generated during the term of the rental in the waste containers supplied by Landlord.
- The Tenants shall pay for any damage done to the premises over and above normal wear and tear.
- Tenants must receive Landlord’s prior approval prior to bringing pets of any kind on the Property.
- The Tenants shall not sublet the property.
- The Tenants shall have no more than the agreed upon guests as listed on this contract, reside or sleep on the Property.
- The Tenants shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. The Tenants shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance of the above nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this Agreement and Tenants shall then immediately vacate the premises.
- There shall be no smoking inside the home. Smoking is permitted outside the home.
- The Tenants and Tenants' Guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Landlord against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the Property regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Tenants expressly recognize that any insurance for property damage or loss, which the Landlord may maintain on the Property, does not cover the personal property of Tenants, and that Tenants should purchase their own insurance for Tenants and Guests if such coverage is desired.
- If Tenant terminates this agreement before actual rental date, the Cancellation Penalty for:
- Up to Ninety (90) days prior to the beginning of the rental period is 25% of Rental Deposit.
- Up to Sixty (60) days prior to the beginning of the rental period is 50% of Rental Deposit.
- Up to Thirty (30) days prior to the beginning of the rental period is 75% of Rental Deposit.
If agreement is terminated by the Tenant within Thirty (30) Days prior to the beginning of the rental period, the Landlord shall have the right to retain 100% of Rental Deposit. In the event that Tenant terminates the Agreement at any time after executing the Agreement and submitting the requisite Rental Deposit, Landlord shall have the right to retain a minimum forfeiture of no less than 10% of the Rental Deposit as a cancellation fee for administrative expenses.
- Tenants agree to pay all reasonable costs, attorney's fees and expenses that shall be made or incurred by Landlord enforcing this Agreement.
- Tenants expressly acknowledge and agree that this Agreement is for transient occupancy of the Property, and that Tenants do not intend to make the property a residence or household.
- No refunds or compensation will be given for any power outages.
- There shall be no refunds of rents due to shortened stays or ruined expectations because of weather conditions.
- There shall be no refunds of rents because of shortened stays or ruined expectations due to work and family emergencies or other commitments.
- Only legally owned and permitted firearms shall be allowed on the Property according to State and local laws.
- Tenant agrees that Fireworks and other hazardous materials shall not be used in or around the property.
- Tenant shall use the property for legal purposes only. Other use, including, but not limited to: illegal drug use, abuse of any person, harboring fugitives, etc.; shall cause termination of this Agreement and Tenants shall have no right to a refund of their rents or deposits.
- Valuable items left behind by Tenants will be held for the Tenants and every reasonable effort will be made to contact the Tenants for return. If items are not claimed for longer than 6 months, they shall become the property of the Landlord. The Landlord shall not be held liable for condition of said items.
- Check in times shall be determined on a case-by-case basis.
- Landlord will use its best efforts in attempting to remedy maintenance problems, but Landlord does not guarantee the operation of all appliances or the HVAC system. No refunds shall be issued for inoperable appliances or HVAC failure.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Wisconsin.
- Each party to this Agreement shall bear its or their own expenses related to this Agreement.
- If any provision of this Agreement is held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, such illegal, invalid, or unenforceable provision shall be severed from this Agreement; and this Agreement shall be construed as if the offending provision had never comprised a part hereof, while giving the remaining provisions hereof full force and effect.
- The paragraph headings throughout this Agreement are for convenience and reference only, and the words contained therein shall in no way be held to explain, modify, amplify or aid in the interpretation, construction or meaning of the provisions of this agreement.
- Have photo id/driver’s license available to show Rental Manager at time of check-in.
- There will be additional fees for services needed to accommodate large events held on the property (additional services above and beyond standard rentals). Examples of Services would be: extra garbage pick-up, providing extra parking, rental of extra restrooms, and includes usage of barn and/or shed.
- In the event that Landlord sells the property, and the new owner desires to take the Property free of all encumbrances, including future rental agreements, Landlord will refund 100% of Tenant’s deposit to Tenant, and Landlord shall pay Tenant an additional $1,000.00 in liquidated damages for cancellation of the rental agreement due to a sale of the Property. Landlord shall not terminate the rental agreement due to a sale if a future rental is to occur within 90 days or less, unless Tenant agrees to such a termination.
This page was last revised on March 23, 2017.